- We are organizing the next COMBAR TS on Improved Diagnostics in Naples, Italy from 12 to 14 June 2019. Further information and invitations will follow soon.
- The first training school “Socio-economic aspects of helminth infections and AR” was organised on 21-23 November 2018 in Bruges. Three days of intensive lectures, exercises and discussions were appreciated by the 22 participants and 6 trainers coming from 13 countries.
Testimonial Barbara Hinney
Testimonial Teresa Letra Mateus
- COMBAR kick-off meeting, Brussels, 19-09-2017, 16 participants
- COMBAR core group meeting, Toulouse, 28-10-2017, 8 participants
- COMBAR joint WG and MC meeting, 31-01-2018, Warsaw Poland, 59 participants
- COMBAR core group meeting, 02-05-2018, Brussels, 10 participants
- COMBAR 2nd Joint MC and WG meeting in León, Spain, September 26-27
Short Term Scientific Missions
There is an open call for applicants to fund STSM. Deadline for submission of applications is 1 March
2019. The full call can be downloaded here.
The online STSM application form can be accessed at https://e-services.cost.eu/user/login/STSM
(link opens in new window, an e-COST profile is required and can be created if needed).
For further information, please contact the STSM coordinator
- Marcin Mickiewicz (Warsaw University of Life Sciences) – Introduction to most common in vitro techniques to
detect anthelmintic resistance of parasites of domestic animals (Host institution: Dr. Marian Varady, Institute
of Parasitology, Slovak Academy of Science).
Meet us at following events
- ICOPA 2018. 14th International Congress of Parasitology. Exco, Daegu, Korea, 19th to 24th August 2018.
- EAAP 2018. 69th Annual meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science. Dubrovnik, Croatia, 27th to 31st
- 27th conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (WAAVP),
7-11 July 2019, Madison, USA
- The 70th annual meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP), 26-30 August 2019,
- Annual meeting of the European Veterinary Parasitology College (EVPC), 9-11 October 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark